We’d like to hear more from you!
Name: Gavin Stark
Title: UK Director
Telephone: +44 795 737 7805
4 Hardman Square, Gartside Street,
Manchester, England, M3 3EB
Name: Markus Halonen
Title: Project Director
Phone: +358 40 7577861
05800 Hyvinkää Finland
Switzerland, Germany and other International Inquiries
Name: Veijo Hytti
Telephone: +41 79 663 6633
8008 Zürich Switzerland
BACK TO TOP
Strategy, Transformation and Change Toolkit
The Keto Service Transformation, Strategy and Change Management Tool is designed to give you clarity on your change programme management by aligning activity and projects to your corporate strategy. With a bias for action, Keto makes strategy and change management come to life, to increase efficiency and make better decisions.
- Hierarchical linking of Strategies-Objectives-Actions
- Strategy portfolio view, all data in one place
- Dashboards from a large library with selected data
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use and configure (drag and drop)
- Integration with SAP, ActiveDirectory, Jira, Trello etc.
- Link Agile and Waterfall projects for up-to-date progress information
- Single View on all Activities
- View to Resource Utilization
- Configurable Decision Matrix, Sizing Tool and Risk/Benefits
- Financial metric views
- Easy to use Backlog and Kanban to follow Tasks
- Align project choices to corporate change/transfomation/strategy
- Encourages a simplified and standardised way of working
- Facilitates transparency within Strategy Deployment
- Automated reporting and dashboards
- Encourage Agile working with integrated Kanban boards
- Easily assign roles and responsibilities
- Attach relevant documents to relevant steps
- Make better project decisions with proposal portfolio
- What If? Scenario planning improve efficiency
Easy Pricing Options
- Free trial available
- Fixed Price Proof-of-Concept: £6700/€7000 to trial your own customised version.
- Strategy, Transformation and Change Toolkit from £850/€950 per month for 1-49 users, including basic custom workflows.
- Enterprise-wide Cloud Licence available to reduce administration costs and increase user participation.
- Include additional workflows and tools at a later date: risk management, projects, resource management, ideas management, agile PPM and timesheets/hour recording.
BACK TO TOP