We’d like to hear more from you!
Name: Gavin Stark
Title: UK Director
Telephone: +44 795 737 7805
4 Hardman Square, Gartside Street,
Manchester, England, M3 3EB
Name: Markus Halonen
Title: Project Director
Phone: +358 40 7577861
05800 Hyvinkää Finland
Switzerland, Germany and other International Inquiries
Name: Veijo Hytti
Telephone: +41 79 663 6633
8008 Zürich Switzerland
BACK TO TOP
Keto Resource Management
Keto Resource Management and Timesheets is designed to give you clarity on your programme management. Visualisations of the resource load, status reporting, phases/tasks, risk management, task dependencies and GANTT presentations are simplified. Stakeholders can use forecasting/realised expenses and hour reporting to increase efficiency and make better decisions.
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use and configure (drag and drop)
- Integration with SAP, ActiveDirectory, Jira, Oracle etc.
- Integrate Agile and Waterfall projects within portfolio
- Single View on all Projects
- Electronic Timesheets and hour recording
- Easy to use Resource Management Tools
- Configurable Decision Matrix, Sizing Tool and Risk/Benefits
- Budgets, forecasting and realised expenses
- GANTT Presentation and Task dependencies
- Automated reporting and dashboards
- Each project workflow and gate is customisable
- Encourage Agile working with integrated Kanban boards
- Easily assign roles and responsibilities
- Attach relevant documents to relevant steps
- Align project choices to corporate change/transfomation/strategy
- Make better project decisions with proposal portfolio
- What If? Scenario planning to maximise budget efficiency
- Encourages a simplified and standardised way of working
- Facilitates transparency within the organisation
Easy Pricing Options
- Free trial available
- Fixed Price Proof-of-Concept: £6700/€7000 to trial your own customised version.
- Keto Resource Management from £850/€950 per month for 1-49 users, including basic custom workflows.
- Enterprise-wide Cloud Licence available to reduce administration costs and increase user participation.
- Include additional workflows and tools at a later date: risk management, projects, agile PPM, ideas management, strategy analysis and timesheets/hour recording.
BACK TO TOP