We’d like to hear more from you!
Name: Gavin Stark
Title: UK Director
Telephone: +44 795 737 7805
4 Hardman Square, Gartside Street,
Manchester, England, M3 3EB
Name: Markus Halonen
Title: Project Director
Phone: +358 40 7577861
05800 Hyvinkää Finland
Switzerland, Germany and other International Inquiries
Name: Veijo Hytti
Telephone: +41 79 663 6633
8008 Zürich Switzerland
BACK TO TOP
Keto Agile PPM
Keto Agile PPM is designed to give you clarity on your programme management blending both Agile/WBS methodologies. Visualisations of the resource load, status reporting, phases/tasks, risk management, task dependencies and GANTT presentations are simplified. Stakeholders can use forecasting/realised expenses and hour reporting to increase efficiency and make better decisions.
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use and configure (drag and drop)
- Integration with SAP, ActiveDirectory, Jira, Oracle etc.
- Integrate Agile and Waterfall projects within portfolio
- Single View on all Projects
- Electronic Timesheets and hour recording
- Easy to use Resource Management Tools
- Configurable Decision Matrix, Sizing Tool and Risk/Benefits
- Budgets, forecasting and realised expenses
- GANTT Presentation and Task dependencies
- Automated reporting and dashboards
- Each project workflow and gate is customisable
- Encourage Agile working with integrated Kanban boards
- Easily assign roles and responsibilities
- Attach relevant documents to relevant steps
- Align project choices to corporate change/transfomation/strategy
- Make better project decisions with proposal portfolio
- What If? Scenario planning to maximise budget efficiency
- Encourages a simplified and standardised way of working
- Facilitates transparency within the organisation
Easy Pricing Options
- Free trial available
- Fixed Price Proof-of-Concept: £6700/€7000 to trial your own customised version.
- Keto Agile PPM from £850/€950 per month for 1-49 users, including basic custom workflows.
- Enterprise-wide Cloud Licence available to reduce administration costs and increase user participation.
- Include additional workflows and tools at a later date: risk management, projects, resource management, ideas management, strategy analysis and timesheets/hour recording.
BACK TO TOP