We’d like to hear more from you!
Name: Gavin Stark
Title: UK Director
Telephone: +44 795 737 7805
4 Hardman Square, Gartside Street,
Manchester, England, M3 3EB
Name: Markus Halonen
Title: Project Director
Phone: +358 40 7577861
05800 Hyvinkää Finland
Switzerland, Germany and other International Inquiries
Name: Veijo Hytti
Telephone: +41 79 663 6633
8008 Zürich Switzerland
BACK TO TOP
Idea & Innovation
Keto Idea and Innovation easy-to-use tool is designed to transform your suggestions and idea management processes. Collecting ideas, collaborating with colleagues, identifying the best opportunities and management reporting is simplified. Our innovative handling processes seamlessly engage employees, customers and partners in innovation campaigns to deliver cost savings and process improvements.
- Submitters can collaborate by sharing and creating ideas together
- Easy to use and configure (drag and drop)
- Idea & innovation portfolio, all-in-one view
- Beautiful dashboards
- Integration with SAP, ActiveDirectory, Jira, Oracle etc.
- Engage workforce, partners and customers in campaigns
- Crowdsource your problems
- Recognition and Achievement Reports
- Artificial Intelligence analyses ideas/innovations
- Evaluate and score ideas/innovations
- Run innovation campaigns (e.g. safety,bureaucracy,environment)
- Engage submitters by asking them to vote and comment
- Automated reporting and dashboards
- Encourage Agile working with integrated Kanban boards
- Easily assign roles and responsibilities
- Attach relevant documents to relevant steps
- Make better project decisions with proposal portfolio
- What If? Scenario planning to maximise budget efficiency
- Encourages a simplified and standardised way of working
- Facilitates transparency within the organisation
Easy Pricing Options
- Free trial available
- Fixed Price Proof-of-Concept: £6700/€7000 to trial your own customised version.
- Idea & Innovation from £850/€950 per month for 1-49 users, including basic custom workflows.
- Enterprise-wide Cloud Licence available to reduce administration costs and increase user participation.
- Include additional workflows and tools at a later date: risk management, projects, resource management, agile PPM, strategy analysis and timesheets/hour recording.
BACK TO TOP